Thursday, January 19, 2006

Learning about my Car

I have been driving my cute Hyundai Santro car (non-yellow :-) ) for little more than a year now and I still havent learnt about all the features in my car.

For the past couple of months, my back left door suddenly got jammed and it couldnt be opened from inside and somebody had to open it from outside. Pciture this, Everytime I drive out with friends, I had to run around like a driver from the driver seat to open the back door.

Well finally yesterday when I opened the back door to place my bag, I accidentally saw a small sticker stuck near the door hinge saying -' Child lock' and has a small mechanical switch.

Some smart ass has played with it and put that switch to 'ON'. AAARGH... I want to kill that guy. I have a very strong feeling it must be some girl though, trying to take revenge on me.

At least the good news is, I found that my Car has a Child lock mechanism. Cool ;-)
[P.S: Any comments with the following words would be deleted: 'Lol' or 'Hehehe' or 'You didnt know that']

5 Comments:

At 3:52 am, January 20, 2006, Blogger Tweety said...

ha ha ha
[You didnt mention this one in your deletion list ;) ]

 
At 2:35 am, January 23, 2006, Blogger Krish said...

i caught up your non-yellow comment. May be that's why you had this problem in the car in the first place. :->

I remember now. I was playing with that switch when I was in Hyd :->>>>>

 
At 2:39 am, January 23, 2006, Blogger Vels said...

@Hyperbole: AAAHHHH... That was you ???? For once I dont feel bad about making all those remarks about your yellow car :-)

 
At 2:43 am, January 23, 2006, Blogger Krish said...

Watch it son! One day you will wake up to see your car in full yellow bloom :-)

 
At 2:46 am, January 23, 2006, Blogger Vels said...

@Hyperbole: No comments :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home